Looking to avoid postage charges or take a few more bottles? Our 15-bottle cases are the answer! Click Here

250 Points worth £2.50 when you Register with Exel Wines & Collect more Points with each Purchase. Click Here to Get Started!

Paquet Saint-Veran 2017 (1x75cl)

Jean-Paul and Monique Paquet set up their eight-hectare estate above the village of Fuissé in 1989, and are delighted that their enthusiasm has passed to their son, Yannick, who joined the family business in 2005 after studying viticulture and oenology. 

The wines show fabulous concentration and texture, thanks to the Paquets’ know-how and painstaking work in both the vineyard and the cellar.

Produced in the traditional Burgundy style,with entirely manual grape harvesting and pneumatic pressing techniques. 70% of the elevage is conducted in stainless steel tanks, with the remaining 30% in oak. Both are thermo-regulated. Yeasts are naturally-occurring to maximise the flavours of the terroir.

A wine of a golden-green colour which is rounded and fruity on the palate. Demonstrates excellent floral notes of acacia, with hints of vegetable, aniseed and liquorice.

An elegant wine, equally at home with fish, game, pork or goat's cheeses.

Bottle Size: 75cl
Country: France
Region: Burgundy
Grape Variety: Chardonnay
Availability: 8 in stock for next-working-day delivery when ordered by 12pm
Further stock available in 5-10 days
Product Code: FRBG0411B17S
£16.75